Delivery and Returns
1. Our delivery partners. We use various third party delivery partners to deliver our Products to you. We will notify you of whom this delivery partner is after you place your Order with us.
2. Delivery charges. Where stated, we will offer free delivery for some Products. However, delivery charges may apply depending on the Products ordered, the delivery address specified in the Order and whether or not you have chosen to use a premium delivery partner (e.g. next day or special delivery service). You will be made aware of such applicable delivery charges at the time of you placing your Order with us.
3. Estimated delivery date. The standard delivery time for Products is 3-5 working days int he EU from the date that we accept your Order. However, we aim to ship the standard products you can find in our webshop, before 11.30am (GMT) Monday – Thursday by close of business on the next working day, providing card security checks are complete, and stock availability is confirmed. If an Order is placed on Friday, we will aim to ship the Order by close of business on the following Monday.
The delivery charges may be various by every products, since its calculated by weight, size, and your location. After you choosen the size of a product you wish to order, please go further to checkout, fill out the required order fields, and you should see your specific shipping cost there.
In light of the current pandemic, please note:
We are doing our best to deliver orders within our usual lead times, but please be aware that some may take longer due to the reduced capacity of our warehouses and carriers. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please do not hesitate to email a member of our Customer Services team should you have any questions.
4. Changes to estimated delivery date. We, or our delivery partner(s), will notify you of reasonable changes to the estimated delivery date where events outside of our or our delivery partner’s control delay or prevent delivery from taking place at the original estimated date and/or time. Delivery of the Products will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us. If we cannot deliver your Products within 30 days, we will:
a) let you know;
b) cancel your order; and
c) give you a refund.
5. Information we may require from you. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you, for example, your name and address. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for delays in supplying the Products which are caused by you not providing us with the information we need.
6. When delivery has taken place. You are responsible for the Products when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the Products passes to you when you take possession of the Products.
7. Signatures. All deliveries require a signature.
Cancellation of your Order for any reason (Returns)
11. Cancelling Orders made via the Website and/or phone. As a consumer, when you buy via our Website or by phone you are entitled to return your Products to us for any reason any time within 14 days of delivery (or collection from our premises, as the case may be) of the Products to you or your representative, provided you are able to provide evidence of purchase of the Product from us (usually by providing us with a copy of your receipt).
In order to benefit from this right of cancellation, you must within 14 days of you receiving the Products, make a clear statement of your decision to cancel the contract by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise use the below cancellation form:
12. Cancelling In-Store Purchases. As a consumer, when you make an In-Store Purchase, you are entitled to return such Products to Store where they were purchased anytime within 14 days of the date of In-Store Purchase.
13. When you will not have the right to cancel. You will not have benefit from the right to cancel an Order or In-Store Purchase for Products if such Products are:
(a) made-to-order, customised, or bespoke Products;
(c) sealed to protect the integrity of the Product (for example, oil for diffusers and candles) and the protective seal has been broken by you; or
Returning faulty Products
14. Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), require Products to:
(a) be as described;
(b) be fit for purpose;
(c) be of satisfactory quality;
(d) match any sample that you have seen or examined prior to placing the Order.
15. Your legal rights if Products are faulty. If a Product does not comply with any of the requirements in clause 14 above, you will benefit from:
(a) the right to reject the Product any time within 14 days of delivery of the Product to you or your representative (or collection of Product by you from our premises, as the case may be);
(b) the right to request a full or part replacement of Products within their warranty (if applicable) any time up to 1 year, and of all other Products within their warranty up to twelve (12) months period from delivery of the Products to you or your representative (or collection of Product by you from our premises, as the case may be). If the Products cannot be replaced within this time, you will likely be entitled to a full or part refund for the Products.
The warranties given above will not apply to defects that are due to fair wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by the Customer or any third party to adhere to the Company’s instructions or written recommendations. Any modifications made to the product by the Customer will void the warranty.
Where and how should Products be returned to?
NOTE: All Products to be returned should be returned within the time limits specified in these terms and conditions.
- Returning Products ordered via our Website or phone.
To authorise a return
- Complete our enquiry form, found under point 11
- Include your order number & telephone number.
- if you would like to return a product because of a damage, please attache min 2-3 photos about it
- In the message box, include the reason code for your return:
|Product not as described or picture
|Bought the wrong size/type
|Incorrect item received
|Arrived too late
|Product damaged or faulty
|Parcel damaged on arrival
|Change of mind
After you filled out the form correctly, you will get a response from our customer service within 48 hours. If the request is relevant, our customer services team will send you a returns authorisation code. Enter the code onto the returns slip that you have received as part of the shipment, and attach the label securely to the outside of each box being returned.
Please note: Any goods received without authorisation will not qualify for a refund and be rejected on delivery to our returns centre.
If the Products are too large to be sent through the post please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone +36 1 336 2690 and we can arrange for collection of the Products which will be chargeable to you if the Products are not faulty or damaged.
20. Returning Products purchased in-Store. To return Products purchased in-Store, simply return the Product to the Store from where it was purchased and present your purchase receipt to our customer services team.
21. Please note, all Products should be returned in their original, undamaged packaging, with all seals, tags and labels intact.
22. Products should be returned to:
Apostol u 13/b
24. Refunds. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund to you all payments received from you for the Products that you have chosen to return to us within 14 days of our receipt of the Products from you (or within 14 days of you providing evidence of having returned the Products to us (whichever is sooner)).
We may deduct any applicable amount from the refund if such Products are returned to us in an unsaleable condition.
You might be charged a restocking fee if we agree to return your Product after the expired return period or if they are found to be damaged on receipt of return into our warehouse.